Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Change Android IMEI
Please help me on how to change my android device IMEI number.
 I am using a infinix hot X507 running android 5.1 lollipop. Can anyone please help me on this?
Follow the procedure below to change the IMEI number. This works on all MTK devices, that is, tecno, infinix, injoo among others. Note that you need to have at least the first 12 digits of a valid IMEI, then you can guess the other three to make it 15.

Procedures on changing IMEI number:

1. First of all, download and install Mobileuncle MTK tool. Dowload the apk file attached below. (you have to be logged in to download)
2. Open the mobile uncle tool and scroll to Engineering mode (MTK) and click it.
3. Click on CDS information
4. Click the Radio information and you will get phone 1 and phone 2. Depending on the sim imei you wish to change, phone 1 is sim 1 and
phone 2 is sim 2
5. To change sim 1 IMEI number, touch phone 1 and in the popup, touch the AT+
6. Once you touch the Key board will pop up. In the key board you type any single letter and cancel only the letter you have type. Immediately you can notice the scribes that is required for you It looks like AT+EGMR=1,7""
7. Click the first row and after 7 you can notice the simple "" delete the last inverted comma and type the IMEI number you generated
8. Verify the typed imei numbers, then close the inverted commas "
9. Click the SEND AT COMMAND
10. Once the pop up display indicates AT command successfully send.

Attached Files
.apk   com.mobileuncle.toolbox.apk (Size: 1.28 MB / Downloads: 527)
I had to try it over and over and it finally went through. Just curious though, is this legal?
Anyone getting this error, "Command not allowed in UserBuild" use any of the methods below to fix.

In line ""AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN AT and +, so not AT+EG... but AT +EG

OR

in line ""AT+EGMR= 1,7,"IMEI_1" YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN = And 1
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage
Use an app called 'IMEI Analyzer' to complete the IMEI number. Just write in the first 14 digits and the app will fill out the last one for you. This is the best way to ensure you generate a valid IMEI number.

The app is available on Playstore.
It is advisable to note down your original IMEI number just in case you want to switch back. Also note that tweaking of IMEI numbers may be illegal in your country and it will definitely void your warranty, proceed with caution.
Can some one tell me what is the need of IMEI change?
(03-07-2017, 10:37 AM)alijain120117 Wrote: Can some one tell me what is the need of IMEI change?

IF you are looking to get some free internet bundles and your current IMEI number is not eligible, changing the IMEI to an eligible one can get you some free data. Read an example here; https://forum.technologysage.com/thread-39.html
(10-09-2016, 04:42 PM)jeanvil Wrote: Follow the procedure below to change the IMEI number. This works on all MTK devices, that is, tecno, infinix, injoo among others. Note that you need to have at least the first 12 digits of a valid IMEI, then you can guess the other three to make it 15.

Procedures on changing IMEI number:

1. First of all, download and install Mobileuncle MTK tool. Dowload the apk file attached below. (you have to be logged in to download)
2. Open the mobile uncle tool and scroll to Engineering mode (MTK) and click it.
3. Click on CDS information
4. Click the Radio information and you will get phone 1 and phone 2. Depending on the sim imei you wish to change, phone 1 is sim 1 and
phone 2 is sim 2
5. To change sim 1 IMEI number, touch phone 1 and in the popup, touch the AT+
6. Once you touch the Key board will pop up. In the key board you type any single letter and cancel only the letter you have type. Immediately you can notice the scribes that is required for you It looks like AT+EGMR=1,7""
7. Click the first row and after 7 you can notice the simple "" delete the last inverted comma and type the IMEI number you generated
8. Verify the typed imei numbers, then close the inverted commas "
9. Click the SEND AT COMMAND
10. Once the pop up display indicates AT command successfully send.

i have dowloaded the link below... the mobile uncle MTK tool and when clicking to the engineering mode i dont find the CDS info... instead in brings the mobile info... at the begining the app is written at the top unroot how can i root??