Technology Sage Forum

Full Version: GPU Does Not Support Directx 11.0 Which Is Required In FIFA 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is how to fix GPU Does Not Support Directx 11.0 Which Is Required In FIFA 18. This error pops up when you try to play FIFA 18 on low end computers or laptops. It further specifies that Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for playing this game. Well, the main software that fixes this error is known as DXCPL. The program is attached below and you can download DXCPL for free you just have to be logged in to do so. 

Same method works for FIFA 14, and other popular games that require high end computer graphics
hey guys thanks a lot for the video i just installed th dxcpl and tried to do it but i can't see the device settings where i should mark both case and put the value to 11_1 can you plz tell me what to do

(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)TechnologySage Wrote: [ -> ]Here is how to fix GPU Does Not Support Directx 11.0 Which Is Required In FIFA 18. This error pops up when you try to play FIFA 18 on low end computers or laptops. It further specifies that Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for playing this game. Well, the main software that fixes this error is known as DXCPL. The program is attached below and you can download DXCPL for free you just have to be logged in to do so. 
(10-03-2018, 10:45 AM)kirito Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys thanks a lot for the video i just installed th dxcpl and tried to do it but i can't see the device settings where i should mark both case and put the value to 11_1 can you plz tell me what to do

(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)TechnologySage Wrote: [ -> ]Here is how to fix GPU Does Not Support Directx 11.0 Which Is Required In FIFA 18. This error pops up when you try to play FIFA 18 on low end computers or laptops. It further specifies that Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for playing this game. Well, the main software that fixes this error is known as DXCPL. The program is attached below and you can download DXCPL for free you just have to be logged in to do so. 

Hello, if you downloaded the right software, you shouldnt be facing such a problem.
The download link for the software is not working just bringing a blank page. Please help
(08-18-2019, 03:10 PM)sikalius Wrote: [ -> ]The download link for the software is not working just bringing a blank page. Please help

The file is attached above.