Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Windows Phone use Android OS?
Is it possible for me to install and run Android OS on my Windows phone. Any version of android, be it kitkat, lollipop, marshmallow or nautgat. I am using the Nokia Lumia 720. Someone help if its possible.
(03-07-2017, 12:58 PM)bbuser Wrote: Is it possible for me to install and run Android OS on my Windows phone. Any version of android, be it kitkat, lollipop, marshmallow or nautgat. I am using the Nokia Lumia 720. Someone help if its possible.

I don't think it is possible for the simple reason that you cannot root windows phone. Initially, it was possible to root and install android on windows mobile device. The windows mobile device was then replaced by windows phone 7.x and 8.x which do not allow android or any other OS to be installed on it.
How I wish windows phones were flexible enough to accept Android OS or Android applications
L. Birju Singh
Nope dude, I dont think so it is possible but I wish this will be possible in future.
Well my friend has windows phone with a 4.4 android on it, but has a sh*t of problems.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best phone between Android and Windows Phone jeanvil 5 6,812 01-07-2021, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Shoshana1