Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career Mode Crashing in FIFA 17 Update
(02-04-2017, 01:24 PM)Maurice Wrote: I have tried fixing the career mode crashing of fifa14 update to fifa17, but when I try installing on moddingwayinstaller, it says Game folder not found and can not continue with the installation, what do I do???

Thjs error usually means you haven't copied the download patch into the right directory. Make sure you paste the patch in the FIFA folder, not the game folder
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage
the fifa 14 crack works but i was interested in fifa 15 fix for the crashing career mode, please help
(10-12-2016, 02:45 AM)TechnologySage Wrote: Just in time for the update. We were aware of the problem and we now have an update to fix this issue. You will install the update the same way you installed the Patch.

DOWNLOAD: The Update ZIP is attached below (About 4mb) - Need to be logged in to download

Once downloaded follow the following steps to fix the crashing Career mode:

1. Unzip the downloaded Zip
  2. Copy the contents of the unzipped folder into the FIFA 14 installation folder.
  3. Right click on ModdingWay Installer and run as an administrator
  4. Then Click on Install.
That's it. Open the game and make sure you create a new user profile. Delete the existing one. That should fix it.

Watch the video of this procedure here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIIpQj96IVU

In case of issues with career mode after this procedure comment below.
(10-12-2016, 02:45 AM)TechnologySage Wrote: Just in time for the update. We were aware of the problem and we now have an update to fix this issue. You will install the update the same way you installed the Patch.

DOWNLOAD: The Update ZIP is attached below (About 4mb) - Need to be logged in to download

Once downloaded follow the following steps to fix the crashing Career mode:

1. Unzip the downloaded Zip
  2. Copy the contents of the unzipped folder into the FIFA 14 installation folder.
  3. Right click on ModdingWay Installer and run as an administrator
  4. Then Click on Install.
That's it. Open the game and make sure you create a new user profile. Delete the existing one. That should fix it.

Watch the video of this procedure here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIIpQj96IVU

In case of issues with career mode after this procedure comment below.
Same problem here too..
Hi,
Even I am facing similar issue even after the latest update where Career mode use to crash.

1 error I see when I play with few smaller teams, the stadium is complete dark. Can't see the pitch pattern and the Line Markings.
2nd error is while playing with few clubs, the game crashes. Even if it not a career mode. Eg. Leicester City or teams from Brazilian league.

Kindly assist.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I update fifa 14 to fifa 17 jeffnali 39 190,151 07-23-2020, 03:37 PM
Last Post: grovergarcia
  Missing Ball after FIFA 17 Update jnmauto 11 22,560 03-27-2019, 11:03 AM
Last Post: TechnologySage
  Fifa 14 career mode fix crashing after 3 seasons HiroKing77 0 3,456 10-19-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: HiroKing77
  squad update for fifa 14 1aacs1 0 3,291 07-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: 1aacs1
  crushed fifa 14 update to fifa17 Papa Alabino 0 3,133 07-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Papa Alabino