Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIFA, Cannot approach when Squad is Full
I'm playing FIFA 14 manager mode using Arsenal, and I am not able to approach teams about buying more players. When I view a prospect, there is a little message showing "Cannot approach when Squad is Full." What does this mean? I want to buy more players and update my squad, someone please help.
That means you have the maximum number of players permitted in the squad. This includes all players currently at the club, those out on loan and those who have already agreed to join the club. Here is how to fix the issue, 'Cannot approach when Squad is Full' and be able to place bids for new players;

You need to release some players to create room for the new players you need to buy. Head over to 'Sell Players' option and locate the players you do not wish to have in the squad. Click on them and select, 'Release from Contract'. This will cost you some amount on the transfer budget depending on the specific player you are releasing.

Note that you are only able to release two players at a go. To release more, just save the progress after releasing two players, close the game and restart the game again to release more players. In case the player you wish to release is out on loan, you can recall him and then release him.

(10-18-2016, 12:40 AM)facilegamer Wrote: That means you have the maximum number of players permitted in the squad. This includes all players currently at the club, those out on loan and those who have already agreed to join the club. Here is how to fix the issue, 'Cannot approach when Squad is Full' and be able to place bids for new players;

You need to release some players to create room for the new players you need to buy. Head over to 'Sell Players' option and locate the players you do not wish to have in the squad. Click on them and select, 'Release from Contract'. This will cost you some amount on the transfer budget depending on the specific player you are releasing.

Note that you are only able to release two players at a go. To release more, just save the progress after releasing two players, close the game and restart the game again to release more players. In case the player you wish to release is out on loan, you can recall him and then release him.

Thanks for this quick response. You saved me alot of stress. I almost started a new career because of this problem.
Find out how to Solve Cannot Approach When Squad is Full in FIFA 14, 15, 16 and 17 Career Mode or rather ‘You cannot add more players to the squad because of this.’ This error makes it impossible to purchase players in career mode. It also appears when trying to edit teams or rather trying to do club transfers
———————————————————————————————————-
FIFA 17 Update for FIFA 14: https://www..com/watch?v=u1944XdTRPo

FIX FIFA CAREER MODE CRASHING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIIpQ…

My personal favorite games are, in no particular order:

Last Guardian

Pinstripe - Thomas Brush (my personal favorite's favorite haha)

Slots - Slotty Vegas

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2(and openRTC, a modified version with cheats ect.) - EA Games maybe??

Spore - EA + Maxis Entertainment (EA was the publisher if I remember.

The Last Guardian - Team Ico

Ori and The Blind Forest - Microsoft + Moon Studios

Roblox - Roblox Team(?)  I like Roblox because of the creativity and generally polite players that usually help the clueless(like me haha) Plus it can educate kids how to use Lua and variables + the like.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  squad update for fifa 14 1aacs1 0 3,293 07-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: 1aacs1