Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best phone between Android and Windows Phone
I am currently a fun of android phones. I have been using them since I got into the world of smart phones. 
Recently however, i have developed an interest in windows phones. I hear people complaining of the ease of use of the phones.
Anyone advice which one is the best between the two?
If I were to give a personal opinion, I would advise you stick with Android. Android has a wide range of phones that can fit any budget. Although both operating systems have their pros and a cons, you can check them out and see which one weighs more for you.
Android is owned by Google and we all know Google can't let us down, at least it hasn't.. ☺️.

I therefore tend to think it is reliable. My opinion though.
Both are the high quality handset and best for their own qualities. There are many users of android than windows because of android is open source platform. And windows is liked because of security purpose. So firstly decide what you need then choose one.
Though I am an Android user and also prefer using this as its features are supposed to be the best. And also its easier to access email account in it. However, if you get any issue to Recover Hacked AOL Email Account you can visit: http://www.aolhelp247.com/recover-aol-hacked-account/ to find easiest solution to it.
Android and Windows Phone are both great operating systems that run on tablets and smartphones. Today, these two operating systems are two of the best in the world.
If you do not know which to choose between Android and Windows Phone smartphones, this article will help you better understand the difference between Windows Phone and Android platform and be able to choose better.

operating system
Android is an open source platform, which means that the operating system can be modified by manufacturers to meet the needs of their phones.

User interface (UI)
Another difference between Android and Windows Phone is their user interface. While both are touch screens, Android Jelly Bean has a user interface with multiple home screens that can be completely customized and customized with widgets and shortcuts, while Windows Phone 8 has only one screen. It has an original that is filled with live tiles.
Live Tile on Windows Phone works very similar to the widget on Android and allows you to quickly access the application.
Both are very easy to use, but if you are a complete novice, you need a little training.

In the case of phones, Android is well ahead of Windows Phone. There are many Android phones on the market that are made by companies such as Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC, Huawei and others. Windows Phone, on the other hand, is only offered by a few limited companies.
However, this does not mean that Windows Phone is bad. Manufacturers such as Nokia and HTC are companies that are known for making very good Windows Phone phones.
Both phones are very high quality. But if you want to have high choice, Android is better for you.
Applications
In terms of applications, there are about one million applications for Android, while for Windows Phone this number reaches one hundred and sixty thousand, to which, of course, twenty-five thousand more applications are added every few weeks. Microsoft is doing its best to enhance its existing applications.

Security
In terms of security, Windows Phone is more secure than Android. This is because Windows Phone does not allow you to install applications from unknown sources. You are only allowed to download apps that are available in the App Store. While on Android, you can also download any other app outside of the Google Play Store. As a result, the possibility of unwanted downloads of viruses and malware increases. Of course, you can solve this problem by not downloading from unknown sources.
I am glad to read this article.google

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can Windows Phone use Android OS? bbuser 5 7,459 01-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Last Post: KnightShadow