Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best credit cards for college students?
<p>What are the best credit cards for college students?
</p>
It’s impossible to say because you didn’t mention anything that might help provide a useful answer. Things like where you live and where you plan to go to college might be a good start.

On that basis, pick a card company that will offer you a card at all, ideally with no annual fee and maybe some form of cash back deal. Make sure you pay it in full every month. Unless you’ve got more money than you know what to do with (unlikely, given the nature of your question) don’t be worrying about some sense of prestige. The card is for buying stuff without having to carry cash, not a means to impress people.
Hi, I believe you can read about college students credit cards here https://debtquest.com/all-about-students-credit-card/.
In general I would recommend to contact to the company I used to work Debtquest in order to get some details. It was extremely helpful. These guys were very thorough and went over all of my questions. Their patients really made me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend this company based on their attitude.
Are you sure you can repay the loan?
it is great!