Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PublicLikes PTC Review
Hello, I saw that you can earn money with Publiclikes and just wanted to hear a genuine review of someone who has tried it,

Here is the information,

"Have you heard of PUBLICLIKES??

You can Earn Part-time cash by viewing ads...
Earn Ksh 50 everyday with a free account by viewing just 5 ads. 10 Bob per ad. You can earn more if you upgrade... Respective upgrades offers one 25ads, 50ads and 100ads earning 250, 500 and 1000 per day respectively. You can only earn 50 Bob per day with a free account, which is better than nothing still..

Payouts are done on a weekly (every friday) basis direct to PayPal or M-pesa.

More earnings for referrals, if interested Join

" end of quote.

Someone advice
(05-23-2017, 07:46 PM)sammy Wrote: Hello, I saw that you can earn money with Publiclikes and just wanted to hear a genuine review of someone who has tried it,

Here is the information,

Earn Ksh 50 everyday with a free account by viewing just 5 ads. 10 Bob per ad. You can earn more if you upgrade... Respective upgrades offers one 25ads, 50ads and 100ads earning 250, 500 and 1000 per day respectively. You can only earn 50 Bob per day with a free account, which is better than nothing still..

" end of quote.

Someone advice

DO NOT INVEST IN PUBLICLIKES ANYMORE, IT DOESNT PAY as of August 2017
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage
(05-23-2017, 07:49 PM)TechnologySage Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 07:46 PM)sammy Wrote: Hello, I saw that you can earn money with Publiclikes and just wanted to hear a genuine review of someone who has tried it,

Here is the information,

" end of quote.

Someone advice

So many people have been paid and are still being paid. It is genuine unless otherwise

f you are looking for Publiclikes reviews in order to know about what is Publiclikes, Whether Publiclikes Scam or not and Whether Publiclikes Real or Fake, If so, then you are on the right place,  I have been a member and today I was able to withdraw $70 . When I became a member I remained a basic member for sometime but later took the risk of paying $45 and that where I earned $2.50 per day plus $1.00 per every member I introduced that also upgraded. So today I am happy to say that I believe its a system that is working and I welcome you to join by clicking here. I will guide you just like the one who introduced me guided me until I got everything right. 

I can attest that it a legitimate way to earn some income. I know it wont make you rich but an extra dollar per week is not bad a all.  One thing you need to note is that it seems like every friday the website is down,  I was informed that it usually is down when people are withdrawing cash. bytheway there is nothing to loose.