Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recover Data and Files on a formatted Hard Drive
I have accidentally formatted my hard drive on my laptop computer and incidentally lost all the data and files on the local disk D. The documents and files are very important and i want to recover them. Is there a way i can recover these files on my own without going through the hustle of paying an expert to do it?
You can Recover Data On A Formatted Hard Drive, Memory Card Or Flash Disk by using EaseUS data recovery wizard.

Simply download and install EaseUS data recovery software  on your computer and the recovery process will be completed with a few clicks of a button and some patience depending on the size of the data you are trying to recover. 

Find Download link, installation instructions and the recovery process On this link.

Keep in mind that no new files should be added to the formatted drive prior to the recovery process as this will hinder the recovery process.

Good luck Rolleyes
(11-09-2016, 01:12 AM)jeanvil Wrote: I have accidentally formatted my hard drive on my laptop computer and incidentally lost all the data and files on the local disk D. The documents and files are very important and i want to recover them. Is there a way i can recover these files on my own without going through the hustle of paying an expert to do it?

I have actually been in that problem and googled the hell out of it... I came to know that not any files are completely deleted from the storage devices ever... What you delete stays in the sector of device and when new data comes they just got overwritten. So you can actually recover your lost data if you have not overwritten the drive. i.e. After formatting any drive try not to copy something new in them if you wish to recover the old data...
There are many softwares you will find on web to help you out with I did try some of them and almost all were pretty good... But I would personally recommend the one which I use frequently.
This recovery software can actually bring your lost data back(photos, videos, audios). The only things you need to care about is that you must not overwrite the space (hard disk, pen drives, SD card, etc.) that has to be recovered and you must select the different drive to restore your data during restoration process. i.e. don't select the same drive to save your recovered files which itself has to be recovered.
does anyone have activation keys for windows 8.1
(05-17-2017, 05:43 AM)geezy Wrote: does anyone have activation keys for windows 8.1

Hello, I found some keys on this link,
http://appnee.com/windows-8-1-all-editio...ollection/

Try them.

If problem persist start a new thread in the appropriate forum on this site
(11-09-2016, 01:12 AM)jeanvil Wrote: I have accidentally formatted my hard drive on my laptop computer and incidentally lost all the data and files on the local disk D. The documents and files are very important and i want to recover them. Is there a way i can recover these files on my own without going through the hustle of paying an expert to do it?

If you have tried the suggestions here, and you still can't recover anything, then you have learned a valuable lesson in making backups and not being careless when formatting drives. I've used Disk Drill to recover corrupted disks before and it worked like a champ!
Thanks for the suggestions and sharing the link with us. Its really helpful thread.
Yes i also used EaseUS data recovery wizard good software for data recovery and good to know about the information provided here new things i got from here.
jeanvi

To recover data and files from formatted hard drive,you could use professional data recover tool,such as MobiKin Doctor for Android,it will help conduct a deeply scanning on your device and recover them on computer.
it is interesting for me
thanks