Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unpair bluetooth earphone with a lost phone
I have a bluetooth earphone i purchased a while back. I had paired it with another android device and then after some time i stopped using the earphones. I sold the phone i had paired the Bluetooth earphones with and now i want to use the earphones with my current phone. The new phone cant seem recognize the bluetooth earphones and i have a suspicion that it is still paired to the previous phone and that's why it is not being visible. How do i reset this bluetooth earphones so that i can pair them with the new device?

Headsets that have a single button for call control and power
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=8]   

1. Start with your headset powered off..

2. Press and hold the call control/power button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing an alternating red-blue. (some models flash red and white)

3. Release the button and set the headset aside.

4. You can now pair it with the new phone.

5. If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros). Some phones do not ask for the key
Headsets that have a sliding on/off switch

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=9]   

1. Power on your headset.

2. Press and hold the call control button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing red and blue (some models flash red and white).

4. You can now pair with the phone with the new device.

5. If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros). Note: Do not be alarmed if your phone does not prompt you for a passkey, because many phones do not.
Headsets that have an on/off button

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=10]   

1. Start with your headset powered off.

2. Press and hold the power button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing an alternating red-blue.

4. Pair your device now

5. If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros). Note: Do not be alarmed if your phone does not prompt you for a passkey, because many phones do not. 
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage