Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best and safe methods of tooth whitening?
What are the best and safe methods of tooth whitening? May I consider philips zoom as an option? Huh
Opalescence sells pre-made/loaded trays that work wonderfully! I was using a different whitening gel that my office gives out to patients, but it made my teeth extremely sensitive. The Opalescence is wonderful for a few reasons: you don’t need to have custom trays made, the gel contains fluoride which is great for strengthening the teeth’s enamel, and you only need to wear the tray for an hour. I noticed results after the first treatment and even better results after the second.
As a dentist I would definitely recommend to have a look at Philips Zoom as the most effective way nowadays. You see, I love my job very much and almost all my money is spent in order to become better and more professional. Recently I`ve bought a zoom light guide https://bleach-infiniter.com/ here for whitening teeth and now this is my favorite procedure to do. Plus it helps safe money and my time. Highly recommended by the way