Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who viewed my profile on WhatsAPP
I am a curious guy and with the rising popularity of whatsapp, i was wondering whether it was possible to know or rather find out who has been viewing my whatsapp profile picture. I need to know is someone is stalking me or something like that. Any workable way?
You can find out who viewed your whatsAPP profile using a third party app known as 'WhatsApp – Who viewed me?'
The download links for the app are provided below. The authenticity of the results have not been proven and I can't be so sure of the accuracy of the results. No harm in trying though.

Read the article on how it works here: http://www.technologysage.com/2015/10/ho...-your.html

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

An APK file is attached below for AIO Downloader Which is a kind of app store that has apps that cannot be found on playstore.
Download and install the app and once installed, open the app and you will find WhatsApp – Who viewed me app. You can then go ahead and install it.

Note that you have to be logged in to download.

Attached Files
.apk   whoviewedme.inwhatsapp.downloader.apk (Size: 2.95 MB / Downloads: 6,857)
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage
I have tried the app. It does display results yes. It's fun to use. Thank you admin.
(10-11-2016, 12:34 AM)najib Wrote: I have tried the app. It does display results yes. It's fun to use. Thank you admin.
I also tried this app but i don't get any result.
I want to check who viewed my whatsapp wallpaper but i failed to check.
WhatsApp has had updates and you can now see who viewed your status (photo or video) if you turn the read receipts on
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage