Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO BY PASS BIOS PASSWORD
I’m having problem trying to remove the bios password on my Dell laptop with the model as; Dell Latitude E6410, system number  897NKN1-1F5A. This is quite urgent because I’m not able to load windows into my system because the bios restricts me to only boot up from my hard disk and onboard NIC. Please I don't know what to do
(06-10-2019, 11:55 AM)JoshKay Wrote: I’m having problem trying to remove the bios password on my Dell laptop with the model as; Dell Latitude E6410, system number  897NKN1-1F5A. This is quite urgent because I’m not able to load windows into my system because the bios restricts me to only boot up from my hard disk and onboard NIC. Please I don't know what to do

Christophe Grenier wrote a program that calculates the master BIOS password for Dell Latitudes from the Service Tag number. That program is available here.

If a Latitude cannot be booted to run this program, call Dell Technical Support at (800)624-9896 to get the working password.

Dell Technical Support will request the Service Tag and Express Service Code from the bottom of the Latitude.

If the current user is not the original Latitude owner, Dell will transfer the used Latitude’s registration from the original owner with only the Service Tag and Express Service Code from the tag on the laptop.
To transfer a used Dell Latitude’s registration, fill out the Transfer of Ownership form on Dell’s web site.
Thanks a whole lot Jeffnali, I’m sincerely grateful for the assistance.

I spoke with Dell Technical Support and a passcode was sent to my mail, I tried and it still didn’t work so I was told to probably change my motherboard.

Please also, I have an application on my system I can’t assess because each time I try opening it I get an error 0xc00007b. Please what suggestion can you give to clear this error?