Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
unlock decoder
please I want to know if the the unlock decoder trick is still working.. good morning
(05-27-2017, 10:32 AM)creast23 Wrote: please I want to know if the the unlock decoder trick is still working.. good morning

It is still working though not on all decoders
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage
pliz state decoder models that can support unlock scrambled channels trick
(05-27-2017, 06:27 PM)TechnologySage Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 10:32 AM)creast23 Wrote: please I want to know if the the unlock decoder trick is still working.. good morning

It is still working though not on all decoders
Please....Master Sage....I downloaded zip code but my decoder doesn't show whether if I can download from USB storage itself, my decoder has a USB input but can only use it to charge my phone #sigh and on my decoder>settings>general it only shows "download latest software" that's all , plus it's greyed out not to forget that I'm using DStv 4S! Does this unscrambler work on my decoder or would u advise me to buy another decoder...PlEASE HELP URGENTLY...thnx

Please....Master Sage....I downloaded zip code but my decoder doesn't show whether if I can download from USB storage itself, my decoder has a USB input but can only use it to charge my phone #sigh and on my decoder>settings>general it only shows "download latest software" that's all , plus it's greyed out not to forget that I'm using DStv 4S! Does this unscrambler work on my decoder or would u advise me to buy another decoder...PlEASE HELP URGENTLY...thnx