Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dream League Soccer 2017 Hack-Unlimited coins
I bring to you the latest Dream League Soccer 2017 hack. Get unlimited coins in Dream league soccer DLS on the android soccer game. You will be able to upgrade your stadium, buy star players and play with ease through the ranks. I will show you how to download and install Dream League Soccer 2017 MOD APK We are talking of over 93,000,000 coins. The video below explains the procedure. Download the DLS Mod apk below the video.

Procedure to Hack Dream League Soccer;
  1. Download the game normally from Play store.
  2. Navigate to file manager>Android>Obb and then RENAME com.firsttouchgames.dls3 to anything else, say for example; com.firsttouchgames.dls3SAGE (Renaming ensures that the folder is not lost when you uninstall in the next step).
  3. Now uninstall Dream League Soccer from Your Phone. 
  4. IMPORTANT: Now download the Dream league MOD APK Hack file attached below and install this apk file on your Phone. You need to be logged in to this forum to download. Sign up is free.
  5. Do not open the game after installation is done.
  6. Now go back to file manager>Android>Obb and rename the  com.firsttouchgames.dls3SAGE back to the original  com.firsttouchgames.dls3
  7. Open the game and you will be having over 93,000,000 coins

Attached Files
.apk   Dream-League-Soccer-2017-(MOD)_4.16-Android-1.com.apk (Size: 62.09 MB / Downloads: 15,178)
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage
Wow, so happy it worked for me. Thank you for this Dream League soccer Cheat. I can now afford any player and my Stadium is fully developed.
(10-05-2017, 11:16 PM)TechnologySage Wrote: I bring to you the latest Dream League Soccer 2017 hack. Get unlimited coins in Dream league soccer DLS on the android soccer game. You will be able to upgrade your stadium, buy star players and play with ease through the ranks. I will show you how to download and install Dream League Soccer 2017 MOD APK We are talking of over 93,000,000 coins. The video below explains the procedure. Download the DLS Mod apk below the video.

Procedure to Hack Dream League Soccer;
  1. Download the game normally from Play store.
  2. Navigate to file manager>Android>Obb and then RENAME com.firsttouchgames.dls3 to anything else, say for example; com.firsttouchgames.dls3SAGE (Renaming ensures that the folder is not lost when you uninstall in the next step).
  3. Now uninstall Dream League Soccer from Your Phone. 
  4. IMPORTANT: Now download the Dream league MOD APK Hack file attached below and install this apk file on your Phone. You need to be logged in to this forum to download. Sign up is free.
  5. Do not open the game after installation is done.
  6. Now go back to file manager>Android>Obb and rename the  com.firsttouchgames.dls3SAGE back to the original  com.firsttouchgames.dls3
  7. Open the game and you will be having over 93,000,000 coins
It worked like a magic.no root needed.very simple yet effective =).thumbs up and thanks for the tricks.help a lot in reducing stresss.good job!!
(12-13-2017, 04:07 AM)harsidi88 Wrote: It worked like a magic.no root needed.very simple yet effective =).thumbs up and thanks for the tricks.help a lot in reducing stresss.good job!!

You're welcome. Glad it was helpful.
It not work
How do you install the dream league mod Apk because in my phone it refuses to download because it seems like a zip
(12-21-2017, 08:03 AM)Boy Alexander Wrote: How do you install the dream league mod Apk because in my phone it refuses to download because it seems like a zip

Watch the video you will understand better
Keep saying invalid file and can't install.....jus a piece of trash.....waste of data and time
Dream League Soccer is one of the most entertaining football games for mobile devices. The best thing i like about it is upgrading of dream league soccer barcelona kit to the latest uniform. Graphics are also amazing + gaming control system is very comfortable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlimited coins in Traffic Racer jnmauto 2 38,455 07-27-2019, 03:48 PM
Last Post: rosey123
  Unlimited coins in Dream league soccer 16 jeffnali 9 61,179 04-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Edward47h