Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Carbon Silicon
I. Introduction:
High carbon silicon carbon alloy, also known as silicon-carbon alloy, is a new type of converter alloy. Its main elements are silicon and carbon. The residual elements are sulfur, phosphorus and carbon dioxide.
Ii. Purpose:
High carbon silicon carbon alloy can replace ferric silicon, silicon carbide and carburizing agent, reduce the amount of deoxidizer, and be used in the deoxidizing alloying process of converter smelting. The effect is stable, and the chemical composition, mechanical properties and internal control quality of steel are better than the traditional process.
Iii. Features:
Improve the quality of molten steel, improve product quality, improve product new energy, reduce the amount of alloy, reduce the cost of steelmaking, increase economic benefits.
Iv. Common Specifications:
High Carbon Silicon Carbon Alloy
ModelChemical composition%
SiCFeAlCaSP
鈮?/p>鈮?/p>
V. Payment method:
Telegraphic transfer or letter of credit
Vi. Delivery Method:
Delivery within 10 days upon receipt of advance payment.
Vii. Mission of the company:
Complete product categories, excellent quality, stable price, strive to provide high-quality ferroalloy products for global customers, develop new ferroalloy products, help the development of new alloy materials worldwide.High Carbon Silicon
website:http://www.henanstarferrosilicon.com/high-carbon-silicon/
Is there a free lifetime fuckbook membership? I don't need any bonuses as I want to chat with chicks. Is it possible to do it for free?