Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Recover contacts from oppo f1/f3?
The Oppo F3 houses a very powerful 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek chipset paired with 4GB of RAM. The internal storage of the device is 64GB, and it can be expanded via a microSD card slot. The Oppo F3 runs the Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. The UI on the F3 has an entirely different appearance than that of the stock Android, as Oppo has removed the application drawer and changed the overall theme. Oppo calls its customised user interface as ColorOS.

Method to Recover deleted contacts from oppo f1/f3:

There is a data recovery software in the world, which can recover contacts from oppo f1/f3. dr.fone toolkit - Android Data Recovery is known as the world's 1st data recovery software for Android smartphones and tablets.

More info;
The easy way to  recover contacts from oppo f1/f3 is using Oppo data recovery tool. Usually, all data like cotnacts will be scanned out and displayed on program window. Just preview and choose contacts you want to recover.  But before that, just make sure they deleted or lost contacts are not overwritten. If they are, there are no ways to get them back.
If you have a google account, your contacts may have been backed up via Gmail. Just log into your Gmail account from your PC to restore the contacts. If not,  you need to search and download an app that works with Android phones.
Thanks for Partel's suggestion, but your method works only for those who have backups , I do not deny that this is a simple method for us.
but what i need a method can be used to recover deleted data back on phone without any backup ,
Before finding ways to restore or find back your contacts, you'd better to have a look at your Oppo f1/f3 device, because your contacts might not be deleted. So you need to make sure all your contats are being displayed.
1. Find "Contacts" and open it on your Android phone.
2. Tap on the menu button on the top right corner. Then choose "Settings" > "Contacts to Display".
3. Select "All Contacts". Now, you can return and check whether you got your contacts back or not.
If it is back, that means your contacts is not deleted but hidden. But if it is still not back, you can try the below method to get them back.

An excellent program is required for the task - MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win/Mac). It is easy to manage as you can recover lost, deleted, or formatted contacts on Oppo f1/f3 phones through only several clicks. Furthermore, before you make the recovery, the program allows you to preview all the contacts information, such as name, phone number, email address, company address and so on. So that you can choose what you want and restore them selectively. The restored contacts can be saved in the format of HTML or TXT.
Admittedly, contacts list is one of the most significant data on a mobile phone, especially for those businessmen who have saved many vital phone numbers of their big clients on Android phone. Losing contacts from mobile phone means that they are likely to lose business. Thus, it is of great importance to recover deleted contacts from Android phone as soon as the loss happens.

With Coolmuster Android Contacts Recovery software, you are able to preview the whole contacts on your Oppo phone, including deleted and existing ones. While, one thing to notice is that if you mistakenly delete phone numbers, you should keep your phone intact until you work a recovery software to retrieve them. That's because when you continue to add or edit contacts with your Oppo mobile phone, your deleted contacts may be overwritten by new data, then you will lose them forever.
An excellent Android contacts recovery program is required for the task - MobiKin Doctor for Android . This tool is easy to manage as you can retrieve lost or deleted contacts from phone memory or SIM card through only several clicks.
<p>I have an Oppo recover code, which I have found from <a href="https://beemala.com/oppo-codes/">here</a>. That help me to recover my device.</p>
<p>Before you look here and there for some recovery ways, once check your phone first properly. Sometimes, the contacts are still available in the device itself in hidden form. So after checking them, if you don't get the contacts then you can restore contacts from Google. Here also if you don't get your phone numbers then I would like to suggest you to use Android Data Recovery tool. This is one of the best and easy way to <a href="https://www.androiddata-recovery.com/blog/android-contacts-recovery"><b>recover lost Android contacts</b></a> without backup. No matter for whatever reasons the data re deleted, this easy to use tool can restore themwithout any difficulty.</p>