Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Install windows on Android Phone
I was wondering whether there is a way to install windows on my android phone. 
I have been searching the web but I cant seem to sing an easy to follow guide. Kindly help.
(10-07-2016, 06:58 PM)jeffnali Wrote: I was wondering whether there is a way to install windows on my android phone. 
I have been searching the web but I cant seem to sing an easy to follow guide. Kindly help.

Yes you can install windows on android phone. I would advise you to proceed with caution though. You can use the software called Change My Software to install windows on android. 

DOWNLOAD :
See a video of Change My Software in action and download it from there too. 

Check out this article for the complete guide: http://www.technologysage.com/2016/09/ho...ablet.html

It is also possible to switch back to android after windows update.
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage
can i change my vivo v3 mobile with window?
I need an help on how to download and install windows 10 app into an android phone
Is it really possible we can install windows on Android Phone? Huh  I don't think so, friend.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I install Windows OS on an Android cell phone? Fraud 1 3,670 02-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Last Post: TechnologySage
  Universal method to root android phone. jeffnali 5 16,681 11-24-2019, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Abayomi
  Solve mathematics using Android phone camera jeffnali 0 3,482 03-20-2017, 09:15 PM
Last Post: jeffnali
  Run more than one WhatsApp accounts on same android phone naijaweez 1 6,009 03-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Last Post: jeffnali