Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Ball after FIFA 17 Update
Hi, I downloaded FIFA 17 update for FIFA 14 from your youtube video, installed it and it seems awesome. But there are few problems like some players do not have head, some do not have legs and I cannot see the ball. I do not know how to fix this or what I might be missing. Could you please help?
To fix the issue with the missing ball or no ball or rather, invisible ball during FIFA gameplay, simply change the color and type of the ball in the game settings just before starting the game. Choose a white ball or yellow or even Red, whichever one you prefer and that will become your default ball. You should now be able to see the ball during gameplay. 

As for some players not having heads, it could be an issue with the version of FIFA you had before the installing the update. You may want to try the fix on this thread: http://forum.technologysage.com/thread-42.html

Follow the procedure on that thread and you should be able to fix the issue with the missing heads and legs.
(10-16-2016, 06:12 PM)jnmauto Wrote: Hi, I downloaded FIFA 17 update for FIFA 14 from your youtube video, installed it and it seems awesome. But there are few problems like some players do not have head, some do not have legs and I cannot see the ball. I do not know how to fix this or what I might be missing. Could you please help?

Download and Install this patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/udtj95gj2m...+Gamer.rar

It will fix most of the hair cuts, faces and make the skits as flexible as those in FIFA 16
When i started playing using leister city the ground appears to be a dark color and there is no ball on the ground... What should i do to fix this problem... The patch mentioned above will fix this problem?? Waiting for your reply.. Smile
(11-13-2016, 11:02 PM)anandu achu Wrote: When i started playing using leister city the ground appears to be a dark color and there is no ball on the ground... What should i do to fix this problem... The patch mentioned above will fix this problem?? Waiting for your reply.. Smile

Have you tried the above mentioned fixes?
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage
(11-14-2016, 09:46 AM)TechnologySage Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 11:02 PM)anandu achu Wrote: When i started playing using leister city the ground appears to be a dark color and there is no ball on the ground... What should i do to fix this problem... The patch mentioned above will fix this problem?? Waiting for your reply.. Smile

Have you tried the above mentioned fixes?

Yes.. i tried everything u said. Now almost all problem seem fixed when i install fifa 16 patch. But when i started playng using leister city it does not begin only music no game displaying problem only with liester city
Mine seems to work well. The only problem is I can't access team management and transfers and other settings screen when I try to play manager career. Any help with this please?
(06-09-2017, 05:21 AM)kwekujt Wrote: Mine seems to work well. The only problem is I can't access team management and transfers and other settings screen when I try to play manager career. Any help with this please?

Use the fix on this thread to fix crashing career mode : https://forum.technologysage.com/thread-41.html
Hi, I downloaded FIFA 17 update for FIFA 14 from your youtube video, installed it and it seems awesome. But there are few problems like some players do not have head, some do not have legs and I cannot see the ball. I do not know how to fix this or what I might be missing. Could you please help?

ans: You need to get a new fifa 17 patch with this link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/udtj95gj2miyi9y/FIFA+17+New+Patch+For+FIFA+14+By+Medo+Gamer.rar
(10-16-2016, 06:19 PM)thanks for this ?? Wrote: Smile Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really
useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back
and help others like you aided me.
Total Jerkface Happy Wheels Unblocked at School

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I update fifa 14 to fifa 17 jeffnali 39 190,151 07-23-2020, 03:37 PM
Last Post: grovergarcia
  squad update for fifa 14 1aacs1 0 3,291 07-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: 1aacs1
  crushed fifa 14 update to fifa17 Papa Alabino 0 3,134 07-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Papa Alabino
  am hain prob when i update my fifa 14 to17 ....its stil oppenin the fifa 14 Divine 1 4,213 06-04-2017, 10:58 AM
Last Post: TechnologySage
  Career Mode Crashing in FIFA 17 Update gamito 15 60,057 06-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Last Post: [email protected]