Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
No change after Installing FIFA 17 Patch
Hello, I followed the instructions on the thread; http://forum.technologysage.com/thread-4.html with intent to update my FIFA 14 to FIFA 17. I did everything right but there is no change in the game. It is still showing FIFA 14. How can I go about this or what should i do to fix this? I really want to play the game. Someone please help.
Hello, Note that for the FIFA 17 patch to work, you need to have previously installed the FIFA 16 Patch on FIFA 14. I will provide helpful links and instructions below on how to fix this problem. 

Here is the download link for FIFA 16 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gdblg22vyb...IFA_14.rar

Download the Patch extract the Zip folder downloaded and follow the video below from 1:04,

Video: Watch the Video HERE

Once that is done, you should be able to open the game and it should display as FIFA 16. After that, close the game and now run the FIFA 17 Patch again.

Good Luck :-)
I had the same problem too but i found another fix. 

Download Creation Master 15 and and install on your computer.  Open Fifa 14 with it, that is;
1-open CM15
2-Click on file Then Open-Select all
3-choose Game Directory example "C:\Program Files\Ea Sports\Fifa 14"
4-and click on db files that appears and The Language en-us
5-click on tools and choose DB files Regenerator
6-After That , Open Game And Enjoy
cannot update fifa 15 to fifa 17

how to update fifa 15 to fifa 17
(10-31-2016, 04:42 PM)sainkupar Wrote: cannot update fifa 15 to fifa 17

I'm working on the fifa 17 patch for fifa 15 and when ready I will share the download link here.
Our blog : technologysage.com 
APK Downloads: apk.technologysage.com
YouTube :    Technology Sage
(10-31-2016, 04:55 PM)TechnologySage Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 04:42 PM)sainkupar Wrote: cannot update fifa 15 to fifa 17

I'm working on the fifa 17 patch for fifa 15 and when ready I will share the download link here.

what about fifa 16 to 17?
i installed the fifa16 patch of fifa14 still its showing as fifa 14... did the exact same thing as per the video bt still its fifa14
In career mode I cannot buy player it said cannot buy when squad is full..when I sell player also I cannot buy
(10-16-2016, 03:51 PM)jeffnali Wrote: Hello, Note that for the FIFA 17 patch to work, you need to have previously installed the FIFA 16 Patch on FIFA 14. I will provide helpful links and instructions below on how to fix this problem. 

Here is the download link for FIFA 16 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gdblg22vyb...IFA_14.rar

Download the Patch extract the Zip folder downloaded and follow the video below from 1:04,

Video: Watch the Video HERE

Once that is done, you should be able to open the game and it should display as FIFA 16. After that, close the game and now run the FIFA 17 Patch again.

Good Luck :-)
(10-16-2016, 04:04 PM)facilegamer Wrote: I had the same problem too but i found another fix. 

Download Creation Master 15 and and install on your computer.  Open Fifa 14 with it, that is;
1-open CM15
2-Click on file Then Open-Select all
3-choose Game Directory example "C:\Program Files\Ea Sports\Fifa 14"
4-and click on db files that appears and The Language en-us
5-click on tools and choose DB files Regenerator
6-After That , Open Game And Enjoy

very good Mr... It worked well changing the game interphase, but the game team squads remained untouched whereas this is what most of us are more concerned about atleast i am more concerned about. Any help about that?
Thanks in anticipation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my fifa 14 wont play after patch..reply in email pliz rauldennis 0 2,984 02-17-2018, 03:52 AM
Last Post: rauldennis
  fifa 17 patch for fifa 14 holuwaseun 0 3,649 08-24-2017, 10:18 AM
Last Post: holuwaseun