Welcome, To Ask or Respond To Questions, Login or Register

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen Recording easports cricket 07 with Camtasia
Can you please tell me how to record easports cricket 07 game with camtasia or
create a step by step video on how to record easports cricket 07 game. 
I have been looking but couldn't find a working way to do this. Please help.
I have personally had problems screen recording Full screen games on Camtasia Studio. With other games like EASports FIFA, there is an option to change the from full-screen display to windowed display. Camtasia is then able to capture this. 

I understand EA sports cricket 07 displays entirely on full screen basis and there is not an option to alter the display to Windowed display. The only way to record this EA sports cricket 07 gameplay is to use another Screen recording software. I haven't tried it yet but you can try Open Broadcaster Software (OBS)
I am not too familiar with Cricket 07 game but i know one other software good for recording full screen games.

Use  Bandicam.

It offers options to set different recording qualities and can record any screen. You can register it or find a crack or key gen for it if you don't want your videos to have watermarks.
Its best option provide by digital system to record any telecast to see it later. but most of cricket matches are seen in ground live by cricket lovers they go any how at cricket ground and see that match by train, bus, personal vehicle and some crazy peoples   book online tickets from many days before of the match by irctc log in.
peoples are crazy to see cricket matches in all over the world and seen by all age group together. some people go and collect tickets to see match live at ground in summer.
As now almost all set top box are coming with recording feature, so live match you can record it and when you will get time you can watch with ease.